Session One - EY Explains ESIC Investment
Partner, Ed Consett and Director, Matt Gould from Ernst & Young discuss how investors in Early Stage Innovation Companies (ESIC) qualify for Government incentives, how a company becomes ESIC qualified and how investors receive their benefit from an investment into an ESIC company.
Key takeaways from this session include:
- How does a company become an ESIC?
- What are the benefits of an ESIC?
- What investors are eligibility for ESIC?
- Are there any tips or traps for an ESIC?
- How secure is the government legislation?