COVID-19 is predicted to slow the global transition to renewable energy; national efforts are focused on crisis mitigation and financial markets are suffering from excessive volatility.
That said, there is still clear momentum for clean energy and current volatility should not eclipse the progress Australia has made in growing its renewables capacity.
In light of the current crisis we held a webinar where Senior Investment Manager, Ben Shepherd, explains the rapidly evolving market situation and the likely implications for infrastructure investors.
Key takeaways from this session include:
- An overview of the Australian energy landscape pre-COVID and post-COVID
- The short and long term outlook for demand for energy assets
- The impact of COVID on energy infrastructure projects and funds
- Sustainable and environmental drivers for investing into energy infrastructure
- How to drive above market returns in the current investment environment
For more information on any of the topics discussed in this webinar, please get in touch with email@example.com.